Subject: DRRR proficiency testing preannouncement: environmental analytics (chemical-physical, immunological, molecular biological & microbiological)
From: "DRRR" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2025 11:13:51 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear customers

In 2025 the DRRR GmbH offers you a comprehensive proficiency testing program 
in the field of environmental analytics.

Attached is an overview of our chemical-physical and immunological, 
molecular biological & microbiological proficiency testing schemes (pages 
2-3) for the matrices

*	soil
*	drinking water
*	surface- and waste water (bath water)
*	recooling water
*	indoor air
*	biodegradation

Further information on the parameters you will find in our online system 
<https://odin.drrr.de/catalog/?lang=de> ODIN or in the attached registration 
form

Have we sparked your interests?

Of course, you can also find the proficiency testing schemes in our Online 
Data Information Network ( <https://odin.drrr.de> ODIN).

For questions and suggestions do not hesitate to contact us!

Yours DRRR-Team

DRRR GmbH

Reinhartser Straße 31  D-87437 Kempten

Fon: +49 (0)8 31/960 878-0

Fax: +49 (0)8 31/960 878-99

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  Website:  <http://www.drrr.de/> 
www.DRRR.de

_____________________________________________

You receive this proficiency testing preannouncement, because your E-mail 
address [email-masked] is registered in our customer database.

We do not want to send you unrequested E-mails. So if you do not want to get 
our proficiency testing preannouncement please click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]> „proficiency testing preannouncement Log off“ 
or please send us this E-mail back with the subject „Log off“.

The information contained in this email is intended solely for the 
recipient(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you 
are not the intended recipient, any form of disclosure, reproduction, 
distribution or any action taken or refrained from in reliance on it, is 
prohibited. Please notify the sender of this E-Mail immediately. We also 
like to inform you that communication via email over the internet is 
insecure because third parties may have the possibility to access and 
manipulate emails.